Friday, November 18, 2011

047; my week

deniz is back in the hood! :---D


sorry that i've been too lazy to post anything in the last days. i was so busy with learning and cleaning up my room. the last thing took me 3 days. XD a lot of shit happened that week but i don't really like to write about it. 8)))
here you can enjoy my mustafa look number two ♥:


FUCK YEAH! XD
no srsly the idea to do this was fucking random and didn't have any reason. but at least it was funny XD
mustafa deniz going to parteeeey <33<3<3333

yeah so i haven't done anything. school is fucking me atm. but that's normal.

oh yes my mom bought the best thing ever for me ;_______________;




ISN'T THAT THE PRETTIEST AND COOLEST THING EVER???????? FUCK ME THIS IS A HOLY UNICORN CALENDER T____T

i will love you forever for this mommy


and yes i bought a few makeup things. nothing special. but i really fucking love that lipstick ;_; it's my favorite now!


oh yes this is my sister with and without makeup :----D srsly i thought this was so fucking scary because.... i dunno she is 9 years old atm and really looking like that. but when i put that makeup she suddenly looked like 15 ;___; i love her even tho i'm afraid that she is going to be prettier than me..

 

i've thought one week about buying this dress or not. it's fucking cute and i love it so much and it was really cheap. but i dunno i think it makes me look fat. ;_; but still i bought it.... and this cute belt ;_; i wanna wear these things tomorrow! ;_;


herpily derping with vivien at school. my fakesmile is horrible. :cc


this one isn't really better but hm.

and in the end a random picture of myself... 8)=))))))(/()))(()

No comments:

Post a Comment