Tuesday, August 30, 2011

008

In fact I have nothing to post about. So I will just talk about any random stuff.

A few days ago I bought new shampoo and conditioner. I love alverde more than any other stuff. It's 'natural cosmetic', without any silicones.

alverde; two shampoos and conditioner


My hair always feels strong and healthy after I used the shampoo and the conditioner. I use two different shampoos because if you use just the same a long time your hair gets used to it and it won't effect anymore. :D blabla


One time by week I use the conditioner and leave it in my hair about an hour. I think it really helps a lot.
Hablhablahabla.


random picture of myself
At the moment I'm in love with Hatsune Miku again. That's why I accidently found this fail.


Just click at this picture and you will see it better. I thought it was fucking funny. ;_; I just tagged it like that too. ;D


Today is Vivien's birthday and in fact I have to go to sleep soon. But I'm too busy with my new fav game osu! and with anime....

No comments:

Post a Comment