Friday, February 17, 2012

075; monki skirt & lazy life

I've had a lots of appointments in the last three days. And it isn't looking better in the future.
Anyway.. When I was with Tinka and Carina in Essen I found this cute skirt at MONKI.


Before it was like 20€ and now it was there for 6€? Oh really I just HAD to buy it ;D But because I didn't take money with me on thursday I had to go back there on friday. I didn't wear it yet and I'm not so sure will it even fit to my hair colour... I guess I will be a way too colourfull... But I dunno I can't do anything wrong about 6€.

Ok the following things will be just really random.


I know that it looks like vomit BUT I COULD EAT THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. This is just the best thing you could do for me. Make me vegetable soup and I will love you forever. ♥

Here are just some other pictures of my kitty.




She is the cutest thing in the world ;_______;



Oh yews, my stepfather made... any weird sweet balls today and my kitty loved it too. 8D I really didn't expect that since it's without meat or anything a cat would like... XD Very cute kitty. ;_;
I hope you don't mind the mess in the background and my adorable laugh. <3

Seriously, bitches love food. Usually my cat is like 'I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE,,, WHO ARE YOU??' but after I gave her food she was lying all over my lap like 'I DUNNO WHO YOU ARE BUT I LOVE YOU'



(Ignore my fat arm,,, and well, whole me) Seriously I love Shelly so much. Ok I know.. I kinda have my pet loving day (and my i-will-never-wear-makeup-again-day) but... really. Happy tail and kissing me ;_; This is true love. :c

In the end something lovely to all my friends. Which is nobody.


2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love the style of that skirt! So cute. Mmmhh, vegetable soup. Sometimes the things that look the worst taste the best XD BECAUSE THEY TASTE SO GOOD THEY DON'T HAVE TO LOOK PRETTEH haha
    Your kitty is so, so, so cute, oh my goodness <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since you can have only one. good looking or good tasting. ;D
      thanks. ♥

      Delete